TRW REARSETS KAWASAKI ZX6R 2008 2015
TRW are made in Germany and are TUV approved.
The new generation TRW REARSETS KAWASAKI ZX6R 2008 2015 “Black Edition” has been specially developed for motorcyclists with sporting ambitions. The focus is on light weight and racing functionality. After intensive trials in the Supersport world championship, this rearset is now used in all racing categories.
- All models are supplied with a certificate of conformity (TÜV).
- The ultra-lightweight design starts at a total weight of just 700 grammes, varying according to the model. The high-strength aluminium alloy has a high elongation at break.
- The retaining plate opens up numerous individual adjustment options; up to 28.5mm backwards and 18mm upwards.
- Almost all systems can be easily converted to reverse gearshift.
- For Triumph and BMW, an additional rearset with pre-fitted gearshift reversal is available (RAC-UM).
- The sporty footrest tubes are supplied complete with black Teflon stoppers.
- The black heel protection is fitted to the gearshift side as standard. Heel protection for the brake side can also be retrofitted on request.
- All parts are available for retrofitting or as impact protectors.
These High Quality and Precision Engineered rearsets offer a variety of individual riding positions.
Most rearsets can be used in Road and Race shift pattern.
CNC-milled and pre-assembled
Individual adjustment options
Extremely lightweight at approx 700 grams
Racing footrests with Teflon bungs
Adjustable between 35mm horizontally and 25mm vertically
(Image is for illustration only – actual item may vary)